GLOBAL ORIGINAL HERITAGE REVIVAL
NATIVE HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGNERS
BY BISHOP G. MLALAZI
BROKEN AND MISLED NATIVE SOCIETY BY EMBRACING FOREIGN:
· CAPITALIST ECONOMIC GOVERNANCE
· CULTURES AND RELIGIONS
· CONSTITUTION AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM
· DISTORTED HISTORICAL AND EDUCATION SYSTEMS.
· MAINTAINING COLONIAL BEAREAUCRACY IN OUR NATIVE SOCIETIES.
TOPIC CASHGATE SCANDAL
Indicators: SIGNS OF DESPERATION AND THAT CAPITALISM HAS FAILED TO ADDRESS SOCIAL NATIVE SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION AND DEVELOMENT. IT IS DRAGONIC AND CRASHING.
CASH GATE SCANDAL
Firstly our appeal is to approach this problem with a human face.We should not point fingers now or take actions against anyone before finding the root cause of so called government looting of its resources. We have to explore whether the major criminals are the people involved or the Economic colonial capitalist Government system. After weighing these two is when we will come to the conclusion to find which one is at fault. Note, a well fed dog will not steal from the house of his master. If that dog steals the food from his master, that is an indication that the master is starving the dog. The same is true with the Malawi colonial capitalism dating back to slavery, colonial, and after independence. This is why there is extreme man made native poverty in both urban and rural native communities. This has been achieved by
· Systematically stealing the shares of the native people which is 40%.This 40% is being stolen in collaboration with the Imaginary Government system and World Bank, IMF and other lending institutions. These people have just recovered back a small amount of what is being stolen from native people by the Imaginary Government,Word Bank ,IMF and other international lending institutions.eg Kayelekela ,and Kanyika mines. These cash gate people are innocent people. The government is the major criminal stealing from the people.
· The failure of the reserve bank to stand by the native people by failing to put in place structures of channeling the cash money into urban and rural community’s native people to give them buying power.Kamuzu was using Admarc.New currencies have been printed but are given and confined to commercial banks only which make it difficult to obtain bank loans into rural native communities. This result in the migration of people coming into cities causing congestions. This movement of people destroys both the rural and urban communities. So this irresponsibility by the reserve bank to circulate the money into people has been filled by the people whom you call cash gate scandal. These people have at least helped stimulate the circulation of the currencies into people which reserve bank has failed. They have done a good job. They have built good houses, bought good cars which are expected when one is paid handsomely.
· The failure of the government to give native people decent houses, food, clothes and other social service.
· The failure of the government to give employees enough salaries to meet their basic needs. How can an employee be given MK30, 000.00 survive in town yet the money is just being locked up in banks?
· Exorbitant multiple taxes of native people .That is theft by the government. The 40% of these taxes should go into native account owned by the chiefs and their charismatic elders to build decent community houses, clothes, hospitals, water, education, care for orphans, food security.
For so long now, our economic destiny have been put in the hands of the politicians, various religious leaders. But this has turned into empty promises creating massive poverty in out nation. To mitigate this problem, there must be a direct economic injection into urban and rural native communities. Native people have been excluded from the economic activities currently being practiced. The native account has been bypassed since colonial days. The Native Kings and their charismatic subjects have the authority to run this account for their social and economic developments in their areas. This is the economic backbone of the native societies and the nation. This is the Economic foundation of the nation. Without it, a nation is built on sandy foundation.
The economic support sources are: 1-40% share from various foreign businesses operated in their areas
2-Weekly, Monthly and year Contributions from their subjects both currently in
that area or outside(Diaspora) .
. 3-Contribution from NGO’s, and lending institution.
4-40% share from taxes collected by the imaginary government.
5-10% share from land rental s collected from none native people.
6-Fund raising activities.
7-Penalities from Native Judicial System.
8-Sale of Agricultural and industrial products.
Finally, let us stop finger pointing. If that is the case, then everybody is to blame. The economic and government systems which we have embraced have proved to be criminal entity. The commercial banks and reserve banks have become foreign agent’s institutions failing to address the welfare of native people.
We will set up native bank s whose interest’s rate will be almost 0%., Native Judicial System etc.
Compiled by: Bishop G. Mlalazi
For support and Feed back: email@example.com